Wednesday, June 5, 2013

One of my faviorite Blogs to read is...

So, one of my absolutely favorite blogs is Maureen Cracknell Handmade.  Her posts are filled with helpful information about quilting, sewing and crafting, but, most of all she is so down to earth that I love it.  She also makes things so much fun on Fridays!!  Before I became a mom, I used to look forward to Friday Happy Hours.. Now, I look forward to Maureen's giveaways on Fridays!  Every Friday she gives away  some amazing fabric or pattern.

If you haven't done so, check out her blog and this tutorial... I am totally going to try this next time I make a quilt.  It looks so easy!  Currently I am in the process of quilting a beautiful quilt that I am making for my mom for her birthday in August and I am just quilting the stitch in the ditch... but I need more... and I am not willing to go to my friends quilt shop and spend $130.00 on someone else to quilt it using a long arm?  I really want to learn how to use a long arm... What is everyones experience with using a Long Arm Quilting Machine?  How did you learn how to do it?
Enjoy!!
Maureen Cracknell Handmade: A Quilt As You Go Tutorial : :: Today I'm finally sharing a little Quilt-As-You-Go how-to! This is definitely one of my most favorite things to do! I'm super ...

Enjoy the tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment